GREAT THINGS ABOUT IN-N-OUT BURGER * Best fast food there is * Secret Menu for devotees * Holy shit -- the Bible! (see below) NOT-AS-GOOD THINGS ABOUT IN-N-OUT BURGER * Privately owned and won't franchise * None located East of the Mississippi * I don't work there (yet) My favorite Friday Follow on Twitter today is... @IN_N_OUT_Burger The twitter account is run by former managers who no longer work there but are obsessed, like me.
a reflection of the beliefs held by the Snyder family:
- Burger and cheeseburger wrappers
- Revelation 3:20—"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with Me."
- Beverage cups and replicas
- John 3:16—"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
- Milkshake cups
- Proverbs 3:5—"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding."
- Double-Double wrapper
- Nahum 1:7—"The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him."
- Paper water cups (no longer in use)
- John 14:6—"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."