February 12th, 2012 • Ross Martin
"Converse believes unleashing the creative spirit will change the world."
- Converse CMO, Geoff Cottrill
- Converse's "Rubber Tracks" recording studio in Brooklyn has already enabled hundreds of artists to record their music, free.
"The gap between who you are and how you wish to be seen is spotted immediately."
- IBM CMO, Jon Iwata
- IBM's supercomputer, Watson, is going to Medical School now, should graduate in the next 2 years.
- Best question I got: "How will Millennials change the American education system?"
- Least favorite moment: At New Haven Starbucks, you must ask a barista for a key to use the bathroom.
Thanks to Yale School of Management — and its incredible graduate students — for inviting us.